Dead Halt ·Happy New Year 1999·
A downloadable Game Module
THE CURRENT FILE IS v.05, IT IS IN BETA FOR EDITS AND TWEAKS. ANY PURCHASE WILL GET FUTURE UPDATES INCLUDING THE FINAL PDF!
Happy New Year 1999 is the first expansion Module for the Dead Halt Roleplaying game. This module will contain tons of new Items, Enemies, Floor designs, and four New Adventure Arcs.
Each Adventure Arc in Happy New Year 1999 will cover one quarter of the year leading up to Y2K, where Crews will encounter everything from email viruses to cryogenically frozen undead.
- HAPPY99 - A mysterious self replicating email virus containing nothing but a small fireworks simulation accidentally brings the sentience protocols from standard Consoles to unconscious stuffed animals, the Klaxon Collective.
- SIR GWEN IS DEAD - Sir Gwen needs your help. The Chum Digging Company has unearthed something interesting, a skeleton that seems to be alive. Will the Crew be able to infiltrate the mine and find this artifact?
- FORTRA'S WORLD - As fear of the Millennium Bug sweeps through the Hotel, the final date for Consoles is on the horizon. Can the Crew find the Hotel's long lost central cortex FORTRA in time, and what must they do to prevent it's corruption?
- STACK OVERFLOW - On the dawn of Year 2000 the Hotel tries to drag itself out of the inevitable catastrophe that has befallen it. Where does the Crew stand?
We funded on Kickstarter for Zinequest 2!
In order to download this Game Module you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this Game Module at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Dead Halt ·Happy New Year 1999· PREORDER
This is a PREORDER for those that missed the Kickstarter but still want to lock in their Physical copy for the first print run! It will ship when the Kickstarter is fulfilled, around November 2020.
$10.00 Physical Zine with $3.00 Shipping included!
- Happy New Year 1999!14 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.